The best day of our lives. August 16th started bright and early to complete the preparations for the big day. I had to be up at 3am to get my hair done and there was a crowd of girls crammed in by 5 getting their hair and make-up done. It was a lot of fun having all the girls there. We had to be at the temple by 7am and the sealing was set for 9am. It was a wonderful, spiritual experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life. The afternoon went pretty smoothly. We took pictures outside of the temple for about 2 hours and then we had a few hours to relax before completing the final touches for the reception. The reception was a lot of fun and we were glad we were able to spend that time to celebrate our marriage together with friends and family. I've created a slide show of some of our favorite pictures, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment