Wednesday, June 3, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!


Yesterday we had our 20 week ultrasound and we found out that we're having a boy! We're very excited. I'm due October 16. Here's a peek at the little one. He's very active. During the entire ultrasound he was kicking and moving all over the place and I constantly feel him moving around. In other news.....I finished up the school year with my fifth graders last Thursday. I was very excited to be finished. I'm excited to be a stay at home mom and wife. I have all summer to get ready for our new addition. Lawrence is doing well in school. His homework keeps him busy, but we always find time for each other. We hope everyone is doing well. We'll post more pictures later as we get to enjoy the summer more.

1 comment:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Sooo excited for you!! Yay!!