Lawrence blessed Quinn while we were down in Utah for Thanksgiving. It was a very special day. We were able to spend time with lots of friends and family. We are grateful to everyone who came to support us. We are greatly blessed to have Quinn with us. He has brought so much joy into our home, it's indescribable. We just love him to pieces.
Lawrence and I were married on Aug. 16, 2008, the best day of our lives. Since then, our first son, Quinn, has joined our family and made it that much better. He is a very special boy and he brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. I am loving my full-time job as a stay at home mom and house wife and Lawrence is happy to be working and taking a full load of classes at the wonderful BYU-Idaho.
1 comment:
What a special day! I'm glad we were able to be there! I can't wait for you all to come back down to Utah!
Post a Comment