Friday, February 26, 2010

New Pictures!

It's been a few weeks and Quinn has grown so much. He's had a growth spurt or two and will go a few days where all he wants to do is eat. It seems that he gets bigger everyday. He started rolling over this week and whenever we put him on the floor to play the first thing he does is roll over. We also tried some rice cereal for the first time and he didn't seem to enjoy the taste or the texture. He seemed to be able to swallow it pretty well though. We'll probably try again next week and if he still doesn't like it we might try introducing some vegetables.

Sleeping is getting better. He slept through the night twice this week. I was so excited when I would wake up at 6am and he was still asleep. He's also going down for his naps all by himself for the most part. We rock and sing together then he's in his crib and he just goes to sleep.We have a great bedtime routine, too. He pretty much knows that he gets a bath, eats, then goes to bed. I think having these routines help him to know whats coming next.

Here's a few cute pictures. We still can't get a good picture of him smiling. He just stares at the camera. His smile is so adorable. He smiles like 24/7 and and it is so big. He's such a happy baby and I am so lucky to be his mom!

As for me and Lawrence...............Lawrence is busy with school and work. He's enjoying most of his classes this semester. This semester is already half over so it's all down hill from here for the most part. Lawrence is also working on campus teaching for the Career and Internship office and he really enjoys it. I'm busy at home with Quinn and taking care of our home, which is the best job I've ever had. I've also been able to read a few books while Quinn is napping and I've been sewing some baby blankets and burp rags for friends having babies. I've also started a new quilt project for Quinn. I've been collecting fabric for it and I'm excited to get started on it. I hope to continue to learn more ways to use my sewing machine because I really enjoy using it. That's about all for now. I'll see many of you soon, as we'll be visiting Utah in early March.


Quinn loves bath time! He also loves his feet right now. His bathtub is almost too small for him.

Trying to roll over.

Yuck! What is this stuff?

He was sick for about a week and we would sleep a lot.

Playing with Dad!


Just chillin'

1 comment:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Oh my goodness, I love the picture of him tasting whatever was on that spoon. What a classic picture! :)