Hello everyone! Quinn is now 5 months old. He is getting bigger everyday. He is moving EVERYWHERE! I will set him on one side of the room and a minute later he'll be on the other. He rolls most of the time, but he's figuring out how to scoot around and I'm sure he'll figure out how to crawl soon. He's a very determined boy. When he sees something he wants, he does everything he can to get it. We have to be careful what we put on the floor now. This week he has also started to make very specific sounds. His favorite one is"ba, ba, ba" He loves to talk and chat with everyone. His smile continues to get bigger and bigger and he will smile at anyone. Here's some adorable pictures we just have to share. I think these are some of the cutest we've taken of them and he's starting to learn to smile at the camera. Yay!!!
He was rolling around and wound up in his blanket.

2 comments:
Those are some adorable pictures!! He is SO CUTE!
Love the second to last picture the best! They're all cute, but I just love how adorable he looks all wrapped up in his blanket. How sweet, and exciting that he's moving around so much!
Post a Comment