Isn't he adorable? How can you now not love this face?
Another family picture.
Quinn's first snow.
Mom's little missionary!
Quinn was a missionary for Halloween. Everyone at our ward party thought it was adorable. This is Lawrence's tag from his mission, so the name even matches.
Oh Hollie he is SO adorable!! I cannot wait till I am a mother and can hold a bundle of Joy he is SO cute!! Thanks for the pictures keep me posted.. I will update mine soon haha
Lawrence and I were married on Aug. 16, 2008, the best day of our lives. Since then, our first son, Quinn, has joined our family and made it that much better. He is a very special boy and he brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. I am loving my full-time job as a stay at home mom and house wife and Lawrence is happy to be working and taking a full load of classes at the wonderful BYU-Idaho.
4 comments:
Wow. He is absolutely ADORABLE! And I love the halloween costume!!
He is so handsome!! I just love his hair!! I'm so happy things are going so well for you all!! You make such a sweet, fun little family!! :)
He is so cute!! I am glad all is going well for you all. Keep posting I love all the adorable pics.
Oh Hollie he is SO adorable!! I cannot wait till I am a mother and can hold a bundle of Joy he is SO cute!! Thanks for the pictures keep me posted.. I will update mine soon haha
Post a Comment