Hi everyone! This Wednesday, the 25th, Quinn will be 6 weeks old. I can't believe it's been that long. He's growing so fast. He's finally starting to put some weight on, but he's still only the 10th percentile for his age. He's such a little guy. He's getting longer though. He's already grown a couple of inches since he was born. He's going to be tall just like his dad. He's starting to smile a little bit and he's learning to use his voice more each day. He's a strong kiddo, too. He can already hold his head up for an extended period of time and he's already pushing up with his legs. I haven't seen too many babies this young be able to do what he can do. What can I say, I'm a proud mom. As for me, I'm doing well. I'm recovering from the pregnancy and labor very well, but as expected I'm tired most of the time. I try to get in at least 1 nap a day and that helps a ton. Lawrence is doing well, also. He's having fun being a dad. He's a big help to me, and I mean big. He'll be starting classes again in January and he's very excited for it. Well, Quinn is calling. I'll post pictures after the Thanksgiving holiday. We'll have a ton more then.
Garlic Bok Choy
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment