Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Cutest Baby Ever

I am the mother to the cutest little boy ever. Quinn is now 7 months. The time is just flying by. He crawls, laughs, loves to play on the floor, gets into EVERYTHING, talks and babbles all day long, and smiles. He can be a little grumpy at times because of teething, but that comes with being a baby and I don't mind. Most of the time he is such a happy baby. We're finally starting to get some warm weather, forgetting about the snow we had yesterday. We've played outside a few days with some other kids in our ward, which I'm sure we'll be doing quite often and we're also going to a play group once a week. It's fun to see Quinn interact with other babies/ kids. Well, here are a few super cute pictures. Enjoy!



7 month photo shoot outside




Aaaawwwww!!!! I'm in the grass and behind bars! Save me!


Playing outside



Helping mom do the dishes.




He started pulling up on everything this week.



Helping dad with homework.




Who needs toys when a water bottle will work, or an empty milk jug.



This is a quilt I'm working on for Quinn. It's an Eye Spy quilt. Ignore the pink sticky notes, they help me keep the rows organized. This is a picture of all the pieces laid out on the floor. I'm still working on sewing them all together. It's been a fun project to work on.

3 comments:

Caryn Allen said...

1) He is ADORABLE! But you knew that already.

2) My favorite is the behind the bars picture. Soooo cute!

3) The quilt is looking AWESOME!!

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

I love his 7 month old pictures...handsome little man!!

Trainer Momma said...

My son LOVES his eyespy quilt. Of course, I did not make it for him. That is completely out of my talent realm. I always admire people who can quilt/sew etc. You're little guy is adorable!