Quinn is the cutest little boy. We've been having some issues with nap time lately, but it's so cute when I walk into his room, he's talking to himself, he's rolled himself over onto his back, and when he sees me he gets the biggest smile on his face. I got a good video of it, but his smile in the video doesn't do him justice. He usually smiles so much bigger. Whenever he sees the camera he just stares at it so it's hard to get him to smile for the camera. In other updates, Quinn is really starting to talk a lot. This morning he just talked and cooed to himself for about 30 minutes. I knew he wasn't hungry and he was happy. It was so cute. He is also getting very close to giggling. It will be fun when he starts that. I'm so happy to have such a happy baby. He smiles at everyone.
Fall Harvest Salad
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment